Due to the retirement of a long-standing colleague of 20 years, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced dental surgeon to join our private only team focusing on complex, high value treatments.
What we require
We are looking for an experienced Associate Dental Surgeon to join West End Dental Colwyn Bay.
As an experienced and ambitious clinical professional, you have dedicated your working life to providing the very highest standard of care to patients.
Our focus is exclusively on the delivery of private dentistry on the cutting edge, not only in terms of technology, but also in terms of patient experience.
Our clinicians don’t feel rushed and can explore full treatment planning opportunities with patients, enjoying exposure to areas as varied as periodontology, dental implants, complex restorations, advanced cosmetics and more.
We are particularly interested in clinicians with an interest in orthodontics, including short-term orthodontics. We have significant short-term orthodontic leads available for new clinical team members.
What you'll gain
- Market leading remuneration contracts and holiday.
- Regular exposure to senior colleagues including professional leaders, PhD candidates and mentors, working jointly on cases in a collegiate fashion.
- Flexible, family friendly working patterns and timings.
- Fully digital clinics, radiographs and documentation.
- Inclusive, funded core CPD and a wide range of training options.
What we are looking for
- Clinicians with a number of years experience.
- Progression towards, or achievement of, a suitable postgraduate qualification e.g. MSc Restorative.
- Ambitious, dedicated individuals who do not limit their dentistry purely on cost or time pressure.
- Private experience is not essential but helpful. The role would suit an ambitious colleague seeking to move from NHS to private.